Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- RT @DecisionDeskHQ: Please send an email to email@example.com Volunteering and surveying is simple, clerks have been contacted, w… 4 weeks ago
- RT @DecisionDeskHQ: If you can assist us in the daytime, anytime, or afternoon or early evening in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Winnebago… 4 weeks ago
- RT @DecisionDeskHQ: Still need volunteers for the morning & afternoon in Green Bay for our exit survey - email firstname.lastname@example.org i… 4 weeks ago
- #qotd Sen. Lindsey Graham: "If I robbed a bank, the headline would be, 'Trump Disappointed Graham Robbed a Bank,'" 3 months ago
May 2016 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
About RandyRandy Melchert is an attorney, political analyst and was a 2008 candidate for the Wisconsin State Assembly.
A former intercollegiate debater and radio station owner, Randy has a Master's degree in Church History, and a second Master's degree in Rhetoric and Public Address.
A frequent guest on Wisconsin radio and television, Randy speaks to political organizations, schools, senior citizens, and everyone in between.
To have Randy speak to your organization, contact randy-(at)-randymelchert-(dot)-com.
Wrong Randy?If you're looking for the Eye Doc, go to http://www.drmelchert.com
- Paid for by Friends of Randy Melchert, Randall Melchert, Treasurer