Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- QOTD Although he will only play 3 to 4 days in Wisconsin a year, LeBron James pays more income taxes than 95 percent of Wisconsin taxpayers. 3 days ago
- qotd from Warren Buffet "We will not ask you to adopt the philosophy of the Chicago Cubs fan who reacted to a ... amzn.com/k/tGVyG7lPR9iV… 1 week ago
- good quote from Buffet "Abraham Lincoln’s favorite riddles: “How many legs does a dog have if you call his tai... amzn.com/k/LRDKPdhPQDe2… 1 week ago
- "(“Fanaticism,” said Santyana, “consists of redoubling your effort when you’ve forgotten your aim.”)" amzn.com/k/WSo7NBnpSRCT… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PhilCooke: Here’s a good lesson on how to handle a hostile media interview: youtube.com/watch?v=eF0ewg… #preparation 2 months ago
August 2015 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
About RandyRandy Melchert is an attorney, political analyst and was a 2008 candidate for the Wisconsin State Assembly.
A former intercollegiate debater and radio station owner, Randy has a Master's degree in Church History, and a second Master's degree in Rhetoric and Public Address.
A frequent guest on Wisconsin radio and television, Randy speaks to political organizations, schools, senior citizens, and everyone in between.
To have Randy speak to your organization, contact randy-(at)-randymelchert-(dot)-com.
Wrong Randy?If you're looking for the Eye Doc, go to http://www.drmelchert.com
- Paid for by Friends of Randy Melchert, Randall Melchert, Treasurer