Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- RT @MULawPoll: 49% support expanding private school vouchers statewide with 44% opposed. #mulawpoll 2 days ago
- Changing colors of fall instagram.com/p/uJQkrnw35N/ 2 weeks ago
- @jwigderson The July Gravis poll looked a lot better for me - 39% for me, 31% for the Democrat. gravismarketing.com/polling-and-ma…. 4 weeks ago
- @jwigderson I used to have a 8 point lead in the poll, but now I'm 3 under.... I didn't think losing the primary would cost me 11 points? 4 weeks ago
- Guy in my row just caught a foul ball - nice catch 1 month ago
About RandyRandy Melchert is an attorney, political analyst and was a 2008 candidate for the Wisconsin State Assembly.
A former intercollegiate debater and radio station owner, Randy has a Master's degree in Church History, and a second Master's degree in Rhetoric and Public Address.
A frequent guest on Wisconsin radio and television, Randy speaks to political organizations, schools, senior citizens, and everyone in between.
To have Randy speak to your organization, contact randy-(at)-randymelchert-(dot)-com.
Wrong Randy?If you're looking for the Eye Doc, go to http://www.drmelchert.com
- Paid for by Friends of Randy Melchert, Randall Melchert, Treasurer