What are all the Wisconsin State Legislative Races up for grabs?
What are the closest Senate Races?
What are the closest Governor Races?
What are the closest State Legislative Races?
- “Out of the 7,383 total state legislative seats, 6,049 in 46 states are up for election.” NCSL
The complete Wisconsin Ballot (with pictures)
What are the closest Wisconsin State Senate Races?
- If Dems do well – look for a flip in SD29 (Wausau) with Jerry Petrowski going down
- If GOP does well – look for a pickup in SD 25 (Superior/Ashland/Rice Lake) with Dane Deutsch
What are the closest Wisconsin State Assembly Races?
- If Dems have a good night look for these GOP candidates to fall
- AD 49 – Travis Tranel (R) Platteville
- AD 50 – Ed Brooks (R) Reedsburg
- AD 96 – Lee Nerison (R) Westby/Soldiers Grove
- AD 68 – Kathy Bernier (R) Chippewa Falls
- If GOP does well, look for these GOP candidates to rise
- AD 51 – Todd Novak (R open) Dodgeville
- AD 70 – Nancy Vandermeer (R challenger) Sparta
- AD 75 – Romaine Quinn (R challenger) Rice Lake
- AD 85 – Dave Heaton (R challenger) Wausau
- AD 94 – Tracy Happel (R challenger) suburban La Crosse
- If GOP does really well, look for these candidates to surprise
- AD 7 – Scott Espeseth (R challenger) West Allis
- AD 54 – Mark Elliott (R challenger) Oshkosh
- AD 81 – Ashton Kirsch (R chal-open) Baraboo
- AD 92 – Isaac Weix (R challenger) Trempeleau